[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
For This Season
While many of us approach this season with great joy and thanksgiving, there are many others for whom this is a reminder of loss, sadness, and a feeling of deprivation. May God grant us all the grace to pray for the reality of His peace and love to reside in the hearts of the lonely and hurting as well as for His grace to keep Jesus the focus of our celebration.
I have two part time jobs now and I am so blessed that God gave me those two jobs so please pray so that I may do well on those jobs.
Please keep my Mom's neighbor Sherry in your prayers. She has stage 4 cancer and she is in terrible pain. The chemo is making her miserable. She is always taking care of others and she really needs prayers for healing. Thank you.
That all those affected by the storm, that have been displaced from their homes, that have lost all they have, would look to the Lord for comfort and peace and know that He is in control.
From our local leaders to our national leaders; the God will be their guide and source of strength. That they might search out God's wisdom in all things.
That the Lord will guide and protect our military where ever they might be serving. And that He will see them safely home.